Secure your place, register for Thinking Bodies: Moving Minds today!
DTAA, BMCA, ISMETA Members & Concession:
One Day: $135
Two Days: $250
Full Fee (non members):
One Day: $170
Two Days: $320
Other than for DTAA, BMCA, ISMETA Members, a concession rate is available to full time students and concession card holders only.
Registration will open from 8:30am, and the event will conclude at 5:30pm on both days.
- Symposium workshops and presentations Saturday and Sunday 15 and 16, 2018
- Morning and afternoon coffee, teas and snacks – hot drinks available all day.
- Farewell drinks – Sunday Symposium closure followed by a get together at: Cam’s Cafe Abbotsford Convent from 5.45 – 6.30 pm. Join your colleagues in a glass of wine sponsored by ISMETA as a part of their 30th birthday celebrations.
Symposium participants are asked to bring:
- Lunch – As Abbotsford Convent is very busy over the weekend and the symposium lunch break is relatively short, we suggest that you bring your own lunch with you
- Any personal advertising material you wish to share
Cancellation and refunds:
Cancellations must be notified in writing to DTAA by email. Cancellations before Sturday, September 1, 2018 are eligible for refund, minus a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made after September 1, 2018 will not be eligible for a refund, however delegates are welcome to arrange for another delegate to attend in their place. All refunds will be paid at the conclusion of the conference.
Please note that the convent can get quite busy on the weekends. If you are driving allow extra time to park and walk to registration.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or phone 0451924017 or 03 95924017.